Stylish Staging - Home Staging Experts serving Kansas City and beyond!
Stylish Staging Before & After Photos
Stylish Staging offers the following services:
Staging Vacant Residential Properties
Detailed Written Report
STYLISH STAGING – For Sale to SOLD!
With experience in project management and training, owner Trish Van Vliet-Banning has spent her professional career helping clients achieve their goals.
- Member of the International Association of Staging Professionals
- Affiliate member of the Lawrence Board of Realtors (LBOR)
- Affiliate member of the WCR Women’s Council of Realtors
- Member of the Real Estate Staging Association
- HSR (Home Staging Resource) training and
- Color Certification training.
As an Accredited Home Stager, Redesigner, and Interior Stylist, Trish provides over eight years of experience in staging and redesigning homes in the Midwest.
- No detail is too small
- Special attention is given to color, design, scale, and balance.
Trish is driven by her mutual love of home design and desire to help home sellers prepare their properties to enter today’s challenging real estate market.
- According to NAR buyers shop online first.
- Empty or is not show ready, buyers are less likely to add your house to the must-see list.
- Your online marketing photos are key to attracting buyers to your property.
- Once the buyer is at your property you have around “90” seconds to “wow” them once they enter the door.
Stylish Staging can be your competitive edge and help you sell your home quicker which also means more money in your pocket. Carrying costs, such as Taxes, Insurance, Mortage payments will continue to chip away at your profit. Staging costs less than a price reduction!
“With a beautiful half-million dollar house in a prime location in Lawrence on the market for nearly a year, it was clear I and my realtor were not doing enough to show this home as its best. Without much insight into Trish’s work in staging a home, I agreed to proceed with the vision she had for staging this home. When completed, it looked better than when I had lovingly furnished the home just a few years earlier. Not only was the feel of the place spot-on, Trish’s attention to detail truly made a difference I believe in presenting this home in the market; it was under contract within two weeks of her staging! Her demobilizing of the furnishings was consistent with all of her work, on schedule and no detail missed.
I highly recommend Trish and her company… time is money when a house is on the market and Stylish Staging was a great investment for me.” David H.